Experienced technologist and polyglot software engineer currently working at Co-op Digital, specialising in the engineering and architecture of modern digital services.
I have a wide range of public and private industry experience in travel, leisure, broadcast media, government, eCommerce, retail, co-operative and digital agencies.
I specialise in:
- Designing and implementing strategies for application development, continuous integration, automated testing and cloud deployment
- Architecting and building accessible and responsive digital experiences driven by analytics and data
- Designing and developing scalable application architectures with agility built in
- Building cultures of collaboration, autonomy and ownership within engineering teams to ship quality software faster
- Legacy service transformation and decommissioning into modern digital solutions
- New business and product development from MVP to maintainable software and enterprise architectures
- Business transformation (re-branding, re-launching & process improvement)
Other skills and interests include agile, emerging software development techniques, client side frameworks, server side frameworks, relational/non-relational database systems, continuous integration/delivery, testing, version control & devops.